Black Bamboo Camisole
Nothing compares to the move-with-you comfort, breathability and next-to-skin softness of our women’s cami. The bamboo fabric’s naturally thermo-regulating capacities makes this cami ideal for layering on chilly days and in highly air-conditioned offices. Come summer, the camisole is also substantial enough to wear alone and boasts a UV protection rating of UPF 50 that cuts out 98% of harmful UV rays. The extra-comfort of this seam-free cami, as well as the natural antibacterial properties of bamboo fiber, makes it also suitable for pregnancy, motherhood and nursing.
It's all in the details
- 80% bamboo viscose 16% polyamide 4% elastane
- Incredibly soft, silky and breathable fabric
- Seamless comfort
- No 'dig' and 'creep' design
- Ideal for allergy prone and sensitive skin (thus also recommended for pregnancy, motherhood and nursing)
- Thermo-regulating and naturally anti-bacterial
- Sustainable and Eco friendly
- Made in Europe (Romania)
Our model is wearing a size M.
Her height is 175 cm. Her body measurements are:
Chest 90 cm
Waist 68 cm
Hips 96 cm